Senior Account Manager/Account Director, Healthcare
Ariad is looking for a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to join our dynamic Healthcare account team.
If you are passionate about marketing and marketing technologies, have experience in the healthcare space, can lead with confidence, like the challenge of new business pursuits, and have an interest in working on progressive, integrated PatientConsumer and HCP programs – then this could be the role for you.
We’re searching for a talented, strategic thinker, who’s determined to solve client challenges. You’re the kind of person that takes initiative in providing solutions, and is comfortable managing and leading multiple projects, clients, team members and partners. You are collaborative, innately curious, empathetic, and committed to service and executional excellence.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, the Senior Account Manager or Account Director will lead and oversee a number of client projects across all communication channels.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Account Director to define portfolio objectives over a 12-month horizon, as well as manage and lead internal and external partners to deliver against those objectives
- Business growth, both organic and new
- Consistently leading projects to achieve top-quality output
- Supporting other team members as appropriate in reaching overall team objectives
- Building strong arguments and persuasive strategy proposals, and coach other team members on developing strategic skills
- Working with our Strategy/Planning team, and our Digital Messaging team, to deliver on programs that marry brand, content, and technology for the benefit of patients, HCPs, and our clients
- Working with our Creative Team to ensure we deliver outstanding creative work
- Developing strong, professional relationships with client contacts – learning their business and becoming their trusted advisor.
- Minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience in the healthcare industry or CPG (with a passionate interest in healthcare)
- Demonstrated experience in industry knowledge and regulatory requirements (PAAB and ASC), preferred but not compulsory
- Strategic, analytic and creative acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in CRM and digital programs designed to acquire and retain customers/consumers
- Demonstrated skill in coaching and mentoring, and managing employees
- University degree
Ariad was named one of Canada’s top places to work in 2017. We have a fun and dynamic working environment, one where people can succeed and grow professionally. If you meet and exceed the requirements listed above, we look forward to meeting with you.
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.