Senior Account Manager, Digital Lead Generation
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager to help our clients conceive and implement their digital marketing strategies – with a focus on digital lead generation.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and the power of technology to enable meaningful customer experiences and drive marketing results, this could be the role for you. And if you enjoy the challenge of unpacking a client’s business problems and working within an interdisciplinary team to find innovative solutions, we want to meet you.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, our new Senior Account Manager will be responsible for:
* Leading and managing a portfolio of digital marketing initiatives for clients, from web optimization to digital messaging to SEM and SEO.
* Helping to define objectives for the portfolio, and managing and leading internal and external partners to deliver against those objectives
* Building and presenting proposals, and coaching other team members on developing strategic skills
* Identifying and developing scopes of work that meet both client and agency requirements
* Working with our Creative and Content teams to ensure we deliver award winning content
* Working with developers, designers, writers, search specialists and analysts to ensure their work is meeting client business goals
* Developing deep professional relationships with clients – learning their business and becoming their trusted advisor – and biggest advocate
* Business development, both net new and organic.
* Minimum of 4 years of marketing experience, preferably with an agency but not required.
* Demonstrated experience in digital marketing and web builds or optimization
* Understanding of digital messaging channels (especially email) and the agency processes needed to execute a campaign in the channel
* Strong project management skills
* Strong presentation and communication skills. Comfortable leading or participating in presentations with Senior client representatives
* University degree (preferably in marketing or business administration)
Ariad was named one of Canada’s top places to work in 2017. We have a fun and dynamic working environment, one where people can succeed and grow professionally. If you meet and exceed the requirements listed above, we look forward to meeting with you.
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.