Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our fast growing digital environment.
You are a project manager who has repeatedly proven your ability to deliver, on time and on budget, projects of varying levels of complexity. Proactive, knowledgeable and exceptionally organized, you thrive in a leadership role and know how to get things done; you collaborate respectfully with client partners, effectively galvanize contributing teams, author documents with ease – and you have the skills and experience to manage milestones through challenging conditions to contain scope and ensure project specifications are met. You don’t mind putting that extra bit of effort in to get a project completed on time, and you are excited by change.
Ariad is a strategic digital marketing agency working with some of Canada’s leading brands in financial services, CPG, health care, automotive, and telecommunications. Our work is wide-ranging and includes application and web site builds, CRM/lead nurture/email, print work, content development, activation programs, and social media execution.
- Ensure projects and tasks are delivered on time, on budget, and to the highest quality
- Ensure all quality control (QC) procedures are implemented and that corrections are made to perfection; engaging in and/or managing alpha/beta testing for digital projects
- Manage project administration, including work back schedules, project plans, project status reports (internal and/or external) and contact reports
- Understand statement of work and communicate changes in scope to project stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Keep team members and internal partners up to date on status of projects
- Support account team members in team and client meetings – distributing pre-reads, agendas, organizing presentation materials, taking notes
- Provide clear instructions and feedback to counterparts in creative services, editorial, and technical teams
- Manage vendor relations where appropriate
- Communicate with clients on project status and confirm their satisfaction
- Budget and scope new projects of varying size and scope
- Monitor scope and communicate changes to project stakeholders to ensure projects stay on track financially
- Engage with the appropriate project teams and individuals to formalize solutions to client ask
- Create and maintain detailed documentation that will outline the approved solution
Business Experience/Educational Background
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role
- Knowledge of project planning methodologies and processes, and ability to work in both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Social Media, B2B Marketing, CRM, Branding, Content Marketing and Integrated Campaigns
- Experience in financial services/CPG/HealthCare industries
- University degree
- Demonstrated ability to be self-directed and have excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Superb organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity
- Ability to negotiate with several project teams to formalize a solution to issues
- Capable of proactively leading discussions with project teams and with clients
- Ability to foresee risks and generate mitigation plans with the appropriate project teams.
- Demonstrated strong documentation skills, which include project plans, technical specifications, and meeting minutes
- Proven strong oral and written communication skills to interact with team members and external clients
- Ability to work in a multi-functional team environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Ability to prioritize work load and work confidently under pressure on tight deadlines
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Microsoft Project, SmartSheet, BaseCamp, Task Management Software (TrafficLive), Bug Tracking Systems (JIRA) and Google Docs etc.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools and on both PC and Mac platforms.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com suite of products and Cloud
- Understanding of website analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture etc).
- Google Analytics Certified preferred.
- Technically savvy and eager to learn new digital tool and skills.
- Deep understanding of web technologies such as: SalesForce, WordPress, Eloqua, Drupal, Kentico
- Keen attention to detail
Nice to Have
- Proven understanding of proper web practices, including AODA compliance
- Demonstrated understanding of proper digital messaging practices and laws, including CASL
- Working towards PMP designation
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.