Account Manager, CRM/Digital
Ariad is looking for a smart and passionate Account Manager to join an exciting part of our business. This role goes deep in digital – managing campaigns and marketing automation journeys for one of Canada’s most loved loyalty brands.
If you are passionate about marketing, have experience with email/CRM, can lead colleagues and clients with confidence, and want to be involved with challenging data driven targeted marketing – then this could be the role for you.
You’re the kind of person that takes initiative in providing solutions, and is comfortable managing and leading many projects, clients, team members and partners. You are collaborative, innately curious, empathetic, and committed to service and executional excellence.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with your account team to define portfolio objectives and to lead a portfolio of projects to help achieve those objectives
- Owning and strengthening client relationships, and driving business growth through effective management of client expectations and achieving delight in surpassing their needs
- Bringing CRM/email/data subject matter expertise to your clients and to project deliverables every day
- Leadership of projects to achieve superior margins and top-quality output, while meeting client timelines
- Writing effective briefs and contact reports, and conducting meetings that achieve strong outcomes
- Representing and advocating our client’s brand as you lead the content development, technical development, and testing processes for campaigns.Collaborating with Ariad’s talented team of Creative, Content, Technology and Strategy leaders to deliver on client objectives
- 2-3 years of agency or marketing experience
- Experience in CRM and digital programs designed to acquire, retain, and engage customers/consumers considered a strong asset
- Strategic, analytic and creative acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Well-developed project management skills and instincts
- University degree/College diploma
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.