Account Manager, Healthcare
Ariad is looking for a smart and passionate Account Manager to join our fast-growing healthcare business. This role engages a high-energy client portfolio of pharma and medical device brands.
If you are passionate about marketing, have experience with healthcare brands, can lead teams and clients with confidence, and have an interest in working across dynamic and integrated PatientConsumer and healthcare professional (HCP) programs – then this could be the role for you.
You are a talented, thorough thinker, who’s determined to solve client challenges. You’re the kind of person that takes initiative in providing solutions, and is comfortable managing and leading many projects, clients, team members and partners. You are collaborative, innately curious, empathetic, and committed to service and executional excellence.
Reporting to the Account Director, the Account Manager will be a significant contributor to a broad healthcare account and project management team, committed to earning our clients’ confidence and business.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with your account team to define portfolio objectives and to lead a portfolio of projects to help achieve those objectives
- Owning and strengthening client relationships, and driving business growth through effective management of client expectations and achieving delight in surpassing their needs
- Bringing healthcare subject matter expertise (knowledge of HCPs, patients and healthcare environment) to your clients and to project deliverables every day
- Leadership of projects to achieve superior margins and top-quality output, while meeting client timelines
- Writing effective briefs and contact reports, and conducting meetings that achieve strong outcomes
- Building strong insight-based rationale for recommendations to clients on the “what” and the “how” for healthcare marketing programs
- Collaborating with Ariad’s talented team of Creative, Content, Technology and Strategy leaders to deliver on client objectives
- 2-3 years of agency experience on healthcare brands preferred, but not mandatory if the individual has the aptitude and drive to master the healthcare learning curve
- Demonstrated experience in industry knowledge and regulatory requirements (PAAB and ASC)
- Strategic, analytic and creative acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in both print and digital-based programs designed to drive HCP
- Demonstrated experience in CRM and digital programs designed to acquire and retain customers/consumers
- University degree/College diploma
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.