Account Manager, Content and Brand Marketing
At Ariad, the Account Manager is the rock of our account teams, able to manage clients and projects with confidence and accuracy, while supporting the Account Director on account financials, proposals, and business development work.
We are looking for a new Account Manager with a passion for marketing – and a bent for content and creative – to manage a portfolio of work that includes content marketing for a global brand (B2C and B2B), and creative and digital campaigns for other well-respected brands.
If you are innately curious, have demonstrated experience in a content management or editorial role, and are ready to roll up your sleeves and help clients surpass their goals, we want to meet you.
Reporting to the Account Director, our new Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing projects independently to meet and exceed client goals and expectations
- Budgeting and creating scopes of work
- Managing internal and external resources to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Actively researching best practices in our clients’ verticals and channels – and working with the rest of the account team to recommend optimizations to marketing programs
- Working with our creative team to ensure we consistently deliver quality creative work
- Developing strong, professional relationships with clients – learning their business and becoming their trusted ally
- Supporting the Account Director on proposals and business development initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience, preferably with an agency but not required
- Demonstrated experience managing some of: content marketing, editorial or journalism, brand building, SEO, social media, integrated campaigns
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Comfortable leading meetings with clients and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team
- University degree
Ariad was named one of Canada’s top places to work in 2016. We have a fun and dynamic working environment, one where people can succeed and grow professionally. If you meet and exceed the requirements listed above, we look forward to meeting with you.
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.