Ariad is looking for an exceptionally bright and knowledgeable Account Director to lead one of our key accounts
You are a people-first leader who inspires those around you.
You thrive on having accountability and oversight for a large piece of business. You immerse yourself, and dive in to understand every aspect.
You are a subject matter expert when it comes to web and digital strategy and have scoped/planned website builds and rebuilds.
You believe in innovation and finding new and fresh approaches for everything you do.
You are passionate about fostering relationships and building business.
You love to strategically spar and debate creative, always pushing for clear briefs and outstanding outputs.
You are full-of life, a creative thinker, a lover of thinking big, thinking different.
You are fiercely competitive and will go to great lengths to help your client win.
You are very diplomatic and an exceptional communicator and mediator.
You are a positive force, always up for a challenge, love problem solving, and embrace collaboration.
Is this you? Please read on.
- Lead the account, overseeing all relationships, initiatives and business metrics at a Senior level
- Work with leadership to set and define team objectives/targets over a 12-month horizon, as well as manage and lead teams to deliver against those objectives
- Influence the account team structure and resources needed to deliver against plan
- Ensure the Agency delivers outstanding strategic work, providing counsel on approach, working in partnership with the Strategic planners and Technology teams
- Write incisive briefs for the Creative team and work with them to ensure work is conceptually driven and on brief
- Ensure all initiatives are executed with excellence – on time and on budget
- Demonstrate and proactively share subject matter and industry expertise – help elevate everyone’s understanding of the channels and category
- Insightfully manage the financials of the overall account, including performance to target, pricing, margins and team utilization
- Relentlessly pursue new organic opportunities within the account through fostering relationships, sharing successes and evolving capabilities and overseeing beautiful thinking and flawless execution
- Develop strong, professional relationships with clients and partners, demonstrating thought leadership and subject matter expertise
- Take leadership and participate collaboratively and effectively in multi-agency, multi-stakeholder environments
Required Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in an agency environment, with a focus on digital
- Proven in-depth experience with all things digital, with specific focus on website builds and CRM
- Proven leadership experience, love for the business (no ego) and an ability to bring out the best in others
- Exceptional strategic skills and creative intuition
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present with confidence and polish
- Desire to understand our clients’ businesses and their challenges/needs
- Proven aptitude for building businesses in complex multi-stakeholder environments
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.