Account Director, Digital/CRM
We’re looking for an Account Director to help lead one of our fastest growing portfolios – with a focus on digital messaging, marketing technologies, and content marketing.
If you are passionate about digital marketing and the power of technology to enable meaningful customer experiences and drive marketing results, this could be the role for you. And if you enjoy the challenge of unpacking a client’s business problems and working within an interdisciplinary team to find innovative solutions, we want to meet you. (If you consider yourself a data geek, all the better.)
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, our new account director will be responsible for:
- Leading a portfolio of 4-5 key client accounts, defining objectives for the portfolio, and managing and leading internal and external partners to deliver against those objectives
- Consistently leading projects that help clients achieve superior results for their business while managing internal budgets
- Building and presenting airtight strategy proposals, and coaching other team members on developing strategic skills
- Identifying and developing scopes of work that meet both client and agency requirements
- Working with our Creative and Content teams to ensure we deliver award winning content. Developing strong, professional relationships with clients – learning their business and becoming their trusted advisor.
- Business development, both net new and organic.
- Minimum of 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably with an agency but not required.
- Demonstrated experience in digital messaging and CRM strategy with an understanding of key platforms in the space (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Silverpop, Responsys etc.)
- Understanding of digital messaging channels (Email, SMS, Push, Social) and the agency processes needed to execute a campaign in any of these channels
- Strategic, analytic and creative acumen
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Comfortable leading presentations with Senior client representatives
- Demonstrated skill in coaching and mentoring, and managing employees
- University degree (preferably in marketing, business administration, or computer science but not required)
Ariad was named one of Canada’s top places to work in 2016. We have a fun and dynamic working environment, one where people can succeed and grow professionally. If you meet and exceed the requirements listed above, we look forward to meeting with you.
Ariad Communications Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.