Account Director, Content Programs
We’re looking for an Account Director to join our fastest growing account team serving a forward-thinking global client. If you are passionate about the power of content and storytelling to build a brand and drive business; if you can think big while sweating the small stuff; if you are intellectually curious and articulate, we want to meet you.
Some other attributes: You’re passionate about understanding the client’s business and how to build it. You’ll immerse yourself in the brand, and get to know their customers. You’re the kind of person that takes initiative in providing solutions and always advocates to do the right thing. You are collaborative, empathetic, and committed to service and excellent execution. You write a killer brief.
Reporting to the Senior Account Director, you will lead the charge on a diverse range of creative content programs and projects. Comfortable in both the B2B and B2C space, and ideally with a background in technology, you’ll immerse yourself in the client’s brand, their challenges, and their customers. And you’ll play a vital role in the growth and business development of the overall account.
You’ll be successful if you:
- Have demonstrated experience collaborating with creative teams, especially copywriters, and presenting creative work
- Have experience guiding or planning multi-channel creative content and/or integrated brand activation plans
- Understand the digital marketing landscape, including search
- Have some experience with PR/influencer marketing and social media
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in an agency environment
If you see yourself in this description, and you want to help a client break new ground in content marketing, contact us today.
This is a full-time permanent role in one of Canada’s Best Places to Work.